Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

Well today I am 45 years old........oh my how did that happen???? I had lunch at Chipotle with some family and my wonderful SIL Annette brought some yummy cupcakes for dessert. I did a little scrapbook shopping on the way home. I did pick up a Icicles punch by Martha Stewart. It is a new design that the ends fold up so it takes up less room. I got some great cards too! One from across the pond from my fried Bernie (Boo). Eddie got me one that plays Rule Britannia. :) I am no longer speaking to my nephew Joey (LOL). His card said something about my youth calling....long distance! Nick's card had a sticker that I wore while I was out shopping. It got me some looks.

I have also started putting Tack over and ove on the back of my stamps so I can get them put away. There is the stamp show in Cinci this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment