Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All Things Cricut

After calling several numbers for people associated with All Things Cricut I got a call back from a Sean Curran. He was very sorry for the problems that I had with my order and is making the situation right. He asked me to post a phone number that other customers who are experiencing problems can reach him at. The number is(801) 319-7178. They started the online store and between the business the got there and on ebay overwhelmed their stock. They are getting a phone line set up that will be posted on the store's site very soon. So if you are having a problem with your order give Sean a call and I hope you can get things worked out.

1 comment:

  1. Great that you finally got in touch with someone. Too bad they weren't more organized. I doubt I will order from them again.

    ReplyDelete